Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Him.....Part 2 Continued from Sunday

Do all the things I love to have done to me. He continued to play with my pearl until I couldn't take it no more...had me reaching and grabbing for his head, wanting to push his face deeper inside of me, to ensure he would catch and taste every last drop of my sweet river that was flowing out of me.

I thought to myself, this can't be happening, this man can't possibly have me laying here screaming into a pillow, breathing hard, head spinning, reaching for things that wasn't there, body trembling from him tasting the most intimate part of me, wanting to him to give me more.

Before I knew it, he was over me, looking into my eyes, something I have never let any man before him do. It was like he was looking into my soul, seeing who I really was, seeing any pain that was lurking in the shadows, seeing all the hurt I'd been through...he seen me.

He entered me so smoothly, like a hot knife through butter, made me catch my breath alittle because he had entered territory that hadn't been touched right in a minute. I molded to him as if I was constructed to hold him, and him only.

Our bodies moved in unison, my legs wrapping around his waist, pulling him deeper inside of me, noises escaping from my lips that I hadn't heard in so long, my body responding to him in ways that seemed so foreign to me..."baby, baby, baby", I whispered to him as the waves of orgasms overtook me, "please don't stop, go deeper, deeper, oh yes! yes! yes!".

He knew just what to do to keep the room spinning, took his time, didnt rush, locked my hands in his, kissed me in the sweetest way, his lips soft against mine, pressed his body closer to mine with each burst of passion that flowed between us. This....is the man I have always longed for...one that know what a woman needs without her saying a word to him, one who is confident with himself that he KNOW he will please that woman beyond her wildest dreams.

As the night went on, we made love that second time, intimate, sensual, deep...not sure if he knew it, but it brought tears to my eyes, had never been made love to like that before.He did things that most men won't do because they are afraid it will discredit their manhood...but not Him,he held me to him, rubbed my back, kissed me like I was the only woman on this earth...He has got to be a dream, one that I damn sure don't want to wake up from.

The third time, I think we needed to assure ourselves that we wasn't dreaming, that the sparks that was flying between us was real, that I was real, that he was real...

Tonight wasn't about him, it was about me, about us...it was about satisfying me, making me feel like the woman I had lost so many years ago. Waking up that desire that had burned so brightly in me at one time...he managed to light that flame and stoke the fire so it would burn bright once more...to Him I say thank you...thank you for awaking that desire in me, for letting me feel how a man is suppose to make love to a woman...how he's suppose to treat her...

Damn.....I need more nights like this

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Shit now.... I need nights like that lol good one sis

    ReplyDelete