Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mr. So Damn Right

Sometimes....Damn is all I can say about this man...love his eyes, his smile (whenever he do smile) his dimples, love how he keeps his hair cut, and his beard trimmed just right around his lips...his lips....Mmmmmmmmm his lips. This man has THE softest, sexiest lips I have ever kissed. I just want to linger on them, savor them, I can't get enough of them...when I kiss him, I feel like I can kiss him forever...sucking on that bottom lip just hard enough to get a rise out of him, but soft enough to tease him. The first time I kissed him, I remember like it was yesterday, wanted him right there in his truck, wanted to feel more than his lips....but I had to conduct myself in a lady like manner and not in that whorish, slutty way that I was feeling at that time...damn, went home soaking wet that night. It would be almost a month before that night came around and I couldn't take it no more. We was at a party...me and another girl got there first...him and his boy came alittle later. We went to our trucks to get something to drink, they were sitting in his truck, talking, but something told me, HE was looking, was maybe secretly liking what he was seeing....I knew I was looking cute, threw the extra little switch in the hips...just in case, lol. He blew his horn at me as if I was a trick looking for a treat...walked over to see what he wanted...could smell his cologne before I even leaned in...he wanted some of what I was drinking...poured him some, went back into the party, the whole time I'm thinking about him. He finally comes in, surprisingly I got him to take a few pics with me...then kind of went our own way, I watched him, working the room, cool as hell...his demeanor was making me want him more...after a few hours and a few more drinks, I left, was a tad bit tipsy was walking in some 5 inch heels....texted him to let him know I was going back to my room...he text back, "Ok, I'll be there in a bit". I got to my room, showered, threw on a tee and some panties, laid across the bed...waiting for his arrival...dozed off a bit and almost missed him......but...I didn't :-) He came in, we chatted alittle, laid on the bed, next thing I knew, we were kissing, I had those lips again, damn, damn, damn was what I was thinking....I could feel him pressing up against my stomach, me getting wet, off came his shirt, then the belt was undone, jeans unzipped...he pulled out that fat, swollen dick of his, started rubbing it against my clit thur my panties, my pussy getting wetter by the milliseconds...finally he said, take these off, damn near taking my panties off in one movement....my thighs automatically opened wider on their own, waiting this sexy caramel skinned man to be deep in between then....he continued to rub his now fully erect dick against my clit, making moans escape out my mouth, I felt like I was losing control....it got to the point where I couldn't take it no more, I moved my hips enough to make him slide deep into me, I caught my breath....damn he was feeling good as fuck!!! He stroked my pussy nice and deep 10 good times and I started cumming all over him, waves of orgasms hitting me with every stroke....started calling his name, getting louder the more he fucked me, harder and deeper til I felt him explode inside of me.....this man had awaken things in me that had to be hibernating before he got in there...he laid down, but I wanted more of him, had to taste him...so I started laying a trail of kisses down the center of his stomach, loving how he was jumping alittle from my touch....kissing til I got to that tool of mass destruction...slowly trailing the tip of my tongue down the length of it, letting the ball of my tongue ring roll against him til I got to the tip of his dick, teasing a bit with the tip of my tongue before taking him deep in my mouth all the way to the back...hearing him moan just alittle. I'm feeling him growing inside of my mouth, stretching it til it couldn't no more. In and out, I'm enjoying sucking his dick, loving the response I'm getting from him to the point that its turning me on...I reach down and start playing with my still swollen, wet clit...slipping 1,2, then all 4 fingers deep inside of me. I dont know which one of us gave in but next thing I know, I'm straddling him, one move and he was in me again, feeling like he fitted me like custom made glove. He grabbed my hips, he pushed deeper inside me. I could feel myself cumming all over this man again, running from my lips and splashing all over his balls. The harder he thrust inside of me, the more I moaned, starting calling his name again, leaned against him just enough to get some extra leverage...that pushed him deeper. I lost control of everything....this man knew exactly what he was doing...I came again...3 more times to be exact before I felt those fireworks again. I swear he was warming me up from the inside out...I laid next to him...wore the hell out but beyond satisfied....he was more than I expected...but I enjoyed every single second of him. To be quite honest, I thought that would be the first and last night between us....but I was wrong...dead wrong...I kept going back to him over and over again, would get excited as hell when I knew I was going to see him. Things started developing between us, feelings started getting involved, next thong I know, I had fell in love with him...wasn't sure how he felt about me at that time. As time progressed and we got closer, I found out how he felt. Will never forget the first night he told me he loved me...."Don't let this go to your head" he texted me..."but I do love you, not yet in love, but its coming". All I could do was smile....eventually a few months down the line, I got him to admit he had fallen IN love with me...we were finally on the same page. Don't get me wrong, I've questioned him quite a few times on whether his love for me was real...pissed him off in the process but I got the answer I wanted. Now its been well over a year that we've been together. He's changed so much and so have I.....for each other. I love him with everything in me, will do damn near anything for him. That's my baby, my heart, my love...My King. He knows that no matter what, thur thick or thin I'm going to be by his side. I know he feels the same way about me. I can honestly say, WE love EACH OTHER...and that's the most beautiful feeling in the world....Now, the question is....is this a real story or have LõKee tapped into the dark recesses of her mind??? She will ALWAYS keep you guessing ;) Good night fellow bloggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment